Corn and Apple Art Print Giveaway
BY DOUG FRIESEN ON AUGUST 15, 2017
It’s contest time! Doug Friesen Photography will be selling my fine art prints, fine art bookmarks and fine art greeting/note cards (new product) in the big craft tent this year! To celebrate, I am giving away one (1) unframed signed fine art print of your choice from in-stock selections available at Corn and Apple this month. It is easy to play….
Complete Contest Details
How Do I Enter?
(1) LIKE Doug Friesen Photography‘s Facebook Page.
(2) LIKE and COMMENT here –> Facebook Post
(3) Winner will be chosen by random draw from the eligible entries.
(4) The contest closes on Wednesday, August 23 at 11:59 pm CST and the winner will be notified by 6 pm CST on Thursday, August 24 by Facebook Messenger (check your “other mail”/”message request” folders). You have 24 hours to confirm and reply in order to not forfeit your prize.
(5) Winner must choose and pick up the winning in-stock unframed signed fine art print prior to 5 pm Sunday, August 27, 2017 at my booth in the craft tent at the Corn and Apple festival. The earlier you come to my booth to claim your winning entry, the better selection you have.
(6) The winning print must be chosen and picked up by the winner (ID may be required).
Who Is Eligible?
(1) The giveaway is open to anyone who will be attending the 2017 Corn and Apple.
(2) Immediate family members are not eligible to win.
(3) You must be at least 16 years old to enter.
What Can I Win?
(1) The winner will receive one (1) Unframed Signed Fine Art Print of any size (from 8×12″ to 17×22″) from the in-stock selection at time of redemption.
The Fine Print
(1) This contest in no way is sponsored, endorsed or administrated by The Corn And Apple Festival Committee, The Corn and Apple, City of Morden, Facebook, or any other entity or social platform. You understand that participating in the giveaway, any personal information you provide is to Doug Friesen Photography and not Facebook or other social platform(s). Your name and photo will be used to promote the winning entry through my social media accounts and website(s) without compensation or liability to the winner.
That’s it! I look forward to seeing everyone at the festival and wish you luck.
— Doug Friesen